I’m going to admit it, even though I care much (much!!) less about actually wearing make up every day, I 1000% miss getting ready to go out clubbing. I miss doing my over the top make up looks & runway worthy hair!
So! In light of this, I’ve decided to do some beauty “make up looks” here on the blog, using all organic make up. I’ll also do reviews on brands and products, because some products are crap, but here I’ll just show you that organic make up can be just as awesome (and sexy, and colorful) as regular make up. Except of course it’s not blocking our pores and poisoning us.
Today’s look :
Brown Eyed Beauty
I am using :
- Organic Concealer : Dr Hauschka – Concealer 01
- Organic Foundation : Dr Hauschka – Translucent Make Up in 01
- Organic Eyeliner : Avril – Bronze Cuivrée + Terre Brulée
- Organic Shimmer Eyeshadow : The Organic Pharmacy – Mineral Eye Shadow Shimmer in BRONZE
- Organic Highlighter : The Organic Pharmacy – Liquid Shimmer Highlighter in WARM GOLD
- Organic Chapstick : Dr Mercola
- Organic Glow : Coconut Oil
I am also wearing ‘regular’ mascara sadly, as I am still in search of an organic mascara that actually works.
I like this look because it’s perfect for fall and cold weather, but the bronzey-ness adds a warm sexy tone. Looks awesome on light skin like me but is equally amazing on tanned or darker skin tones. Wear it to dinner or cocktails and if you’re heading to a party, add some gold glitter to the outer corners!!
It is all about the eyes. Here’s how to get the look :
- Dab on your concealer & foundation
- Line your eyes with the bronze eyeliner, on and a little under the lashline, including inside.
- Dab on the shimmery eyeshadow pretty thick on top & under your eyes.
- Re line your eyes with the darker brown eyeliner, focusing on the outer corners, inside your lashline and on the top of your eyes (you can do a slight flick). If you wanted to you could line the flick with some black for more definition.
- Put on your mascara.
- Put on some highlighter on your cheekbones. I kinda used it as blush as I have yet to buy an organic one.
- Then dab your inner cheekbones & under your eyebrows with some coconut oil for even more of a glow.
- Finish off with some chapstick on your lips for a subtle shine.
So there you go, it doesn’t take much. You don’t always need contouring or fake eyelashes!! Keep it real & get the naturally flawless skin by eating better and making juicing a part of your daily life!
Feeling the look? Don’t hesitate to comment!