A lot of people ask me what I juice so here it is! This is, give or take, what goes into my every day juice. It makes 2 big glasses, so half the portion if you’re solo.
This is a true green juice, packed with amazing goodness. Apples are the only fruit, they serve as a base. You can substitute some of the things in here, but we’ve found this combination tastes really good! Always try to put a lemon in there as it helps the taste a lot, especially if you’re starting out with juicing.
We usually add a superfood powder at the end too, usually spirulina, wheatgrass, moringa or a superfood blend. I recommend only using one powder at a time (per juice!) as otherwise it gets thick, very green and it’s pretty hard to drink!!!!!!
If you make this, make sure you comment below & tell me if you like it! Remember to always buy your fruits & vegetables ORGANIC so you’re not feeding yourself shots of pesticides!
GREEN JUICE #1
yields 2 large glasses
6 CELERY STALKS
1/2 a LARGE CUCUMBER (or a full small one)
1/2 a ZUCCHINI
4 inch piece of GINGER ROOT
1 BUNCH SPINACH
I was originally going to post why each thing is good for you but it got redundant. The truth is that all these fruits & vegs above are packed full with vitamins and minerals and they all do the same thing :
- They all help regulate alkaline levels in your body (good because soo much of the food we eat is acidic)
- They are all full of anti-inflammatory properties (good because all disease starts out as inflammation)
- They are all cancer fighting
- They all help digestion
- They are all excellent skin food
- They are all low cal and aid with weight loss
- They are all high in water content and help flush out toxins
- They are all good for the eyes
- They are all good for hair and nails
- They all help your body detox
- They are all immune boosting (so you won’t get sick when other people do!)
- They all feed your body on a cellular level.
Can you think of better reasons not to juice these things?! This is literally all you have to do to regain your health. Do it now. *clinks glass*